Skip to content
Micro-V® AT Belts
For replacing original belts on serpentine drives and other V-ribbed belt applications. Designed for small diameter pulleys, backside idlers, and for use with (or without) automatic tensioners.
- Special belt constructions eliminate belt noise, reduce tension loss and solve problem drive applications.
- Specially constructed to resist wear and cracking.
- Special tensile members and fibre-loaded reinforcement of ribs for added wear and crack resistance.
- Unique form grinding of each individual belt assures precise dimensional control.
- Meets or exceeds SAE J1459 specifications.
For Part Number and Application info refer to Catalogue 496-2015
error: Alert: Content is protected !!