TRUCK, BUS, POWER-GENERATION, EARTHMOVING & MARINE SPARES SINCE 1963
Flex Tube – Full Length
- Stainless Steel.
- Flex hose should be installed in a ‘partially compressed’ state.
- Flex lengths shown is partially compressed.
- Flex should be installed in a straight position and not used as an elbow.
- Larger diameters in alternate lengths are available on request.
- Cut lengths contain tack welds and are deburred on both ends.
- Cut lengths are nomial and minium lengths.
- Specific lengths can be cut on request. Offcuts included in sale.
- This type of flex tubing is capable of tempeture of to 600F (315C) before the heat beguins to breakdown the coating of the tube. At this point, the life of the tubing is limited and rust will beguin to form.
- This type of flex is designed to take high tempetures, such as those found in disel engine applications.
- Stainless flex does have a tendency to discolour when exsposed to these high-operating tempetures.
* 25″ (7.62mtr) bulk packs available on request.
FLEXIBLE TUBE – 3MTR LENGTH
|ID TUBE||GALVANISED STEEL||STAINLESS STEEL|